Reporting to the manager of Risk, the Risk Management Intern will participate in various assignments to gain exposure to GM Financial International Operation’s risk management department’s processes and procedures. Specifically for the Consumer Portfolio Management team, the following activities will be performed by the intern:
- Automate the process of validating monthly model input datasets, identify opportunities for additional validation checks
- Research and update data from IMF/Central Banks and other external sources to update the macroeconomic models
- Create and automate a report to reconcile accounting actuals to raw data
- Assist with additional monthly ad hocs as needed (NRV updates, FX Impacts, Macro updates, etc.)
- Update the analyses for smoothing the vintage model curves for version control.