- Gather information to understand current branch’s business processes, challenge areas and future state needs in order to conduct feasibility reviews.
- Identify opportunities to streamline business and system processes to drive productivity in the branch and efficiency in the core platform applications respectively.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the core platform application capabilities and partner with branch to ensure effective and efficient usage of application, as designed.
- Recommend options that best fit business needs in branches and create system process flows that support the selected technical solution.
- Partner and coach branch users to create enhancement requests with strong business justification for the core platform release program.
- Partner with the core platform Product Owners to support the local and global prioritization process, ensuring the branch’s top priorities are addressed timely.
- Act as a key liaison between branch users and IT project teams to deliver system upgrades, migrations and enhancements through the SDLC process, imparting business and system knowledge and providing facilitation support as needed.
- Provide consultation support during the functional and non-functional requirements gathering, user acceptance testing and end-user training sessions.
- Communicate project and upgrade statuses, risks and issues that impact branch to the IT Country Managers, as necessary.
- Review and discuss new market products recommendations with the branch and conduct Business Impact and Risk Analysis to support the implementation of these products.
- Conduct high level IT analysis to understand country dynamics that will impact branch operations.
- Conduct high level IT analysis to be informed of key competitors’ product offerings and trends in the Automotive Finance industry.
- Cross train to provide cross market support on local and strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate with other cross market team members to identify and implement IT processes and solutions with a global approach to support the Target Operation Model.
- Minimum of three to five years Systems Analysis.
- Degree level educated or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Portuguese or Spanish
- Automotive Financial Services Knowledge
- Retail and Commercial Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of system architecture
- Ability to create, facilitate and execute plans
- Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle (“SDLC”)
- Business Process Excellence skills
Skills & Knowledge:
- Willingness to expand knowledge of IT processes and tools.
- Effective use of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Influential communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences; written and verbal.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with Leadership, IT, vendors and business team members, and stakeholders while conveying a positive, customer focused and service oriented attitude.
- Strong understanding of the business issues surrounding IT initiatives.
- Provide recommendations by applying business knowledge, analytical skills and problem-solving skills.Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment with calm.
- Ability to work in a standalone capacity and effectively with their remote team.
- Ability to hold themselves accountable and drive accountability of supporting teams
- Effectively prioritize and escalate issues as required.
- Ability to create process documents (context diagrams, flowcharts, swim-lane).
- Experience creating requirements and test deliverables.
- Attention to details to provide troubleshooting support.
- Willingness to travel within and outside of the country.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed