- Analyze end-user needs and design, test, and develop software to satisfy demand
- Analyze, and translate business requirements in functional and non-function system requirements to define templates and correspondence.
- Collaborate with internal business clients, Source systems owners, Business Analysts, and Data Architect to design and build Opentext Exstream solutions and satisfy all functional and technical requirements.
- Write test plans and user acceptance testing cases for quality assurance
- Work with various levels of project managers, source system teams, DBAs, and system administrators to identify potential problem areas.
- Improve the performance via load and stress testing and performance tuning.
- Serve as an expert for Opentext Exstream software development who can advise team on best practices, capabilities and limitations,
- Act as SME to team in the plan, design, and delivery of Opentext Exstream solutions
- Assess existing Templates and determine refactoring.
- Advice on the application design and coding standards to ensure consistency across applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Opentext Exstream; developing Templates in Opentext Extream and working with and integrating to the Exstream content server
- Availability to travel internationally for business purposes
- Able to operate with multi geographic teams and locations
- Relevant Business/industry knowledge (Financial Services) preferred.
- Automotive Lending or Financial Services industry experience desired
Skills and knowledge:
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Excellent problem solving skill.
- Strong analytical and documentation skills
- Must be detail-oriented and logical
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed