- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, a related field, or equivalent job experience. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Commercial automotive lending background or equivalent preferred, with at least two years’ experience in:
- Underwriting credit reviews for automotive dealerships.
- Analyzing balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements to determine the creditworthiness of commercial borrowers.
- Assigning risk ratings to commercial loans.
- Familiarity with the following is also desired:
- Commercial loan portfolio management.
- Consumer automotive lending risk management.
- Business Process Management or Six Sigma methodology.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Learning agility and desire to develop an expertise in both commercial and consumer automotive lending.
- Capable of managing multiple and varied assignments in a time-sensitive environment.
- Ability to direct a small group of analysts.
- Effective written and verbal skills.
Please note that some countries have additional requirements (i.e. mobility requirements, language specifications, legal/migratory specifications, etc.) that might not be listed above. If you are applying internally and want to know more about these requirements please contact TalentAcquisition.SupportIO@gmfinancial.com before submitting your application.