- Produce clear unambiguous business requirements to support change delivery within the Commercial Systems Program for International Operations, working with stakeholders and SMEs from the business, IT, and external third parties to gather, analyze document and translate specific needs.
- Work with external vendors and development teams to ensure requirements are understood, developed and delivered in accordance with business expectations whilst supporting and facilitating all aspects of the full change life cycle including, but not limited to testing, deployment and post transition activities.
- Develop and demonstrate a solid understanding of overall business and corporate objectives and works under broad project direction with the ability to self-define specific tasks.
- Champion country-based changes (application and parameter) for new/update functionality and associated priorities.
- Maximize benefits of IT investments through ongoing promotion and utilization of best practices; driving for common solutions and business case reviews
- Support the business and Application Specialists to ensure Change Requests meet the required Global Release Process guidelines and project standards and have been assessed for impact and globalization.
- Facilitate requirement capture workshops, deepening in requirement details, resolving scoping issues and any stakeholder / vendor conflicts.
- Participate with the evaluation, set up, test and implementation of GSW parameter changes to meet country-based needs, inclusive of the creation / upload of test cases into pre-defined management tools
- Work directly with business customers, vendors and development teams to define solutions appropriate to meet business needs, leveraging business expertise and using sound technical knowledge to challenge and champion available options.
- Participate in problem resolution and devise recommendations for business improvement. Document and present them to key stakeholders, ensuring detail is understood and approved in accordance with project timeframes.
- Engage with vendors and development teams to ensure that requirements are fully understood, clearly documented and loaded into requirements management tools.
- Review of all vendor produced requirements and solution documentation to ensure requirements have been accurately captured, clearly and concisely presented, and all elements have been addressed.
- Undertake As-Is and To-Be process mapping and business modelling. Contribute jointly with business SME’s to define and document the future state of business processes.
- Evaluate software packages and perform gap analysis to identify suitability for business requirements.
- Work with the business, Quality Assurance, vendors and development teams to facilitate and support the full UAT cycle including test script design, test plan strategy. Resolve test execution dependencies ensuring cross country synergy and coordination.
- Coordinate and support training activities and knowledge transfer where appropriate to business SME’s
- Effectively manage and build relationships with vendors and development teams.
- Take a proactive and hands-on approach to project work and adapt in terms of style and activities undertaken.
- Identify and capture risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies ensuring full impacts have been understood and analyzed whilst adopting a proactive approach to resolution and mitigation.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience working in a Business Analyst role or equivalent.
- Degree level educated or equivalent experience in IT.
- Available to travel internationally for business purposes on short notice, potentially for extended periods of time (up to 3 weeks)
- Demonstrated experience within the following project methodologies ~ Waterfall, Agile or Hybrid
- Business Analyst certification or demonstrated work experience
- Financial services industry experience
- Experience working with or managing third party suppliers
Skills & Knowledge
- Proven track record of developing and delivering business requirements, business process design and functional design.
- Ability to thoroughly understand the business issues surrounding IT matters.
- Strong analytical thinking and superior problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to present complex scenarios and produce clear and concise documentation.
- Knowledgeable of requirements definition processes, modelling methods and tools.
- Key involvement with various aspects of the requirements gathering and design as well as end-to-end testing cycles.
- Strong relationship management abilities across a diverse stakeholder population with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and manage expectations of key stakeholders at all levels within the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent working relationship skills and strong customer focus.
- Effective at working under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst maintaining quality deliverables.
- Skilled in time management, planning, prioritizing and executing tasks.
- Ability to be flexible to working locations, working hours and international travel to support a global business.
- Ability to operate with the utmost integrity and consistently display a positive attitude to work and the various challenges encountered in project delivery
- Oral and written proficiency in the following: English, Spanish (preferred).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed