- Design and develop user interfaces for business-to-consumer web sites and internal employee portal leveraging SharePoint 2013.
- Assist in various phases of software development from use case requirements gathering through design, code and testing.
- Develop and maintain procedures and documentation
- Provide time/effort estimates for assigned activities; communicate status to project management and program leadership following prescribed communication routines.
- Focus on first-time quality. Insure all testing requirements are defined and executed. Foster and support knowledge sharing with team members.
- Assist the application sustain team during incident management routines, where needed.
- Minimum of 5-years of experience in front-end application development; with a minimum of 3-years of experience in public website design.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in building interfaces to internet applications, intranets and/or portals using SharePoint 2013 Web Content Management, Content Search Web Parts & Display templates
- Able to translate designs and style guides into functional user interfaces using standard HTML5/CSS practices.
- Skilled in developing for responsive web design and mobile devices.
- Experience developing DDA/AAA complaint websites.
- Experience debugging and problem-solving; able to analyze and diagnose application errors and performance issues.
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment. Can easily partner with graphic design agencies and fellow developers to ensure sound and efficient approach to design and development.
- Ability to update and maintain any HTML, CSS, JS, Master Pages, Page Layouts and Display Templates.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility, with a strong knowledge of all LP supported browsers.
- Basic understanding of web standards, accessibility and usability (i.e. WCAG 2.0).
- Ability to create custom master pages, page layouts, search display templates within SharePoint Designer.
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge of SharePoint Designer 2013
- Able to provide “Thought Leadership” by keeping up to date with latest technologies, trends and standards.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and deductive reasoning skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed