- Responsible for Fraud prevention and loss mitigation for Mexico, Colombia, Chile and Brazil.
- Define long term strategies to ensure that appropriate fraud detection, prevention and investigation tactics and solutions are in place
- Must stay current with new fraudulent prevention tools and regulation, including creation, validation and support for development of Fraud prevention policies
- Develop and continauously update fraud policies and procedures
- Oversees fraud risk education programs
- Travel 20% - 40%
- Work directly with Country Risk Managers
- Support Credit Manager and Risk Director in ad-hoc activities
- Bachelor degree in administration, economics, actuary or related fields (Master's degree is a plus)
- Minimum of +5 years relevant Fraud prevention experience and at least 3 years as manager
- +5 years of relevant work experience in banking, financial services, finance or consulting
- English & Spanish Proficiency (will be evaluated during interview)
- Experience with designing, implementing and administrating Fraud programs
- High analytical capabilities
- Effective oral and written communication with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office tools – Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Previous experience on managing projects or large initiative.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed