Skills and Knowledge
Proven track record of developing and delivering business requirements, business process design and functional design.
- Ability to thoroughly understand the business issues surrounding IT matters.
- Strong analytical thinking and superior problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to present complex scenarios and produce clear and concise documentation.
- Knowledgeable of requirements definition processes, modelling methods and tools.
- Key involvement with various aspects of the requirements gathering and design as well as end-to-end testing cycles.
- Strong relationship management abilities across a diverse stakeholder population with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and manage expectations of key stakeholders at all levels within the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent working relationship skills and strong customer focus.
- Effective at working under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst maintaining quality deliverables.
- Skilled in time management, planning, prioritizing and executing tasks.
- Ability to be flexible to working locations, working hours and international travel to support a global business.
- Ability to operate with the utmost integrity and consistently display a positive attitude to work and the various challenges encountered in project delivery