- Responsible for the deliverables, cost, schedule, and quality of the project.
- Develops/reviews/approves project plans and scope. Manages risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies. Contributes to issue resolution, allocates and directs staff and other resources to accomplish project tasks, and maintains full control over all aspects of projects.
- Monitors and drives the progress of the team, which includes vendors, development teams and GMF employees, informs the team of its progress and provides the team with support and direction.
- Coordinates people, tasks and dependencies to execute accordingly to the project plan.
- Produces timely and accurate reports to IT Program management and key stakeholders regarding progress, conflicts, risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies.
- Works with vendor team management to supervise/develop vendor resources.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with vendor resources, vendor management, development teams, stakeholder and senior management. Establishes a reliable communication channel with all stakeholders.
- Has thorough understanding of business matters and technical concepts required for successful project delivery.
- Uses appropriate knowledge, creativity, priorities, pragmatic and company practices to obtain solutions to complex problems.
- Interfaces with senior management to provide and obtain information and to build consensus regarding project direction.
- Takes hands on approach to the management of all project activities and drives teams to deliver quality in a timely fashion.
- Minimum of 5 years IT project management experience.
- Experience in managing large, high profile projects.
- Experience in managing diverse stakeholders relationships.
- Degree level educated or equivalent experience in IT.
- Available to travel internationally for business purposes on short notice, potentially for extended periods of time (up to 1 month)
- Spanish & English proficiency
- PMP certification.
- Financial services industry experience.
- Experience managing third party vendors.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed