GM Financial purpose is to drive incremental GM vehicle sales while achieving an appropriate risk-adjusted return.
Our Strategic Priorities are to Earn Customers for Life, to Grow our Brands, to lead in Technology and Innovation and to Drive Core Efficiencies.
We promote a culture to win by putting the Customer at the Center of everything we do and embracing teamwork, excellence and integrity.
· Key metrics and KPI: 1) timely updating and delivery of the reporting package 2) keep update the reporting package layout and related distribution lists 3) Improve current reporting package and improve the reporting production process (i.e. production time reduction, data accuracy increasing, reporting enhancement)
· Primary responsibilities of role: timely reporting delivery, data analysis. Ensure a sound and lean data gathering/reporting process.
· Support responsibilities of role: play a supporting role in any reporting need of the branch or project.
· Education required: University degree, with emphasis on quantitative background (economics, statistics, math,)
· Languages required: Highly proficient in spoken and written English. Fluent Italian.
· Able to use statistical programming languages such as SAS/WPS/R. Ms office package and VBA will be the core tools to produce reporting.
· Ideally (this is a plus) knowledge of the car financing sector/market
· Capability to automate reporting (script, automatic emailing, auto save on the LAN)
· Web development represents a plus