- Support the Leasing operation
- Control and Administration of the Leasing portfolio
- Provide support to Customers during the life of a Leasing contract
- Relationship with external vendors: control results services provided;
- Coordinate with broker the annual tax/traffic ticket payments
- Track changes in the regulations that affect leased vehicles at state level;
- Provide support to Customers during the contract termination
- Control and request payments to service providers, including the broker;
- Preparation of reports to management;
- Perform the vehicle invoicing/sale for paid in full contract, including control of documentation.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Administration, Economics, or similar.
- Knowledge of post-sale/servicing activities
- Experience should include a broad understanding and overview of leasing operation
- Fluent Conversational English
- Well organized;
- Analytical and problem solving ability - Use of data;
- Effective communication with peers and senior leadership, oral and written;
- Team work and collaboration;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office tools
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed