The mission of Policy Administration is to develop, implement, maintain and continuously improve IO’s Policy Framework, including policies, standards and technology; update and provide oversight on compliance with GMF IO’s Policy Guidelines and collaborate with IO’s business units and/or global corporate functions to implement and maintain required policies.
Reporting to the Policy Administration Manager, the Analyst is responsible for writing and updating policies and procedures for the company, managing each document through its creation, review, approval, and publication.
Manages the overall maintenance, publication, decommission and annual review of global policies on chosen IO platforms, including management of relationships with IO Policy Owners and Stakeholders in regards to local translations, communications, legal approval and governance.
· Writing, editing, development and implementation of IO Policies (40%)
· Participate in all stages of the policy development lifecycle, working with SME, business units and corporate functions on all IO Policy matters (20%)
· Maintain & continuously improve the IO Policy Administration Framework (with tight version control & updated Policy Log), (10%)
· Ensure all relevant IO Policies are correctly updated in respect of compliance, legal approval and approved local translations. (10%)
· Assist with automated aspects of policy management, workflow, and reporting (10%)
· Publication of Policies within the Global Policies Library on chosen IO Platforms and other internal communications systems (5%)
· Support Process Excellence initiatives, including production and maintenance of all internal process related documentation to ensure the successful implementation of the Process Excellence program (5%)